|Liberty by Kim Iverson Headlee|
Audiobook cover (c) 2017 by Natasha Brown
On the book front, I wrapped up production of the audiobook edition of Liberty -- now available on Amazon, Audible, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, iTunes, and Kobo.
Development of the comic book version of The Challenge is in the final phase, and it features art and storyboard by DC and Marvel Comics artist Tim Shinn. He has begun delivering finished, fully colored pages, and the comic should be available later this fall.
- 15 September: Art at the Crossroads street fair, 1 – 6 p.m., Main Street, Wytheville, VA. My booth's location TBA.
- 21–23 September: RavenCon 13.5 literary convention, Four Points Sheraton Midlothian, 9901 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, VA. Guest author and possibly a vendor. Program participation: Business of Writing lecture, a reading, and several panels.
- 29 September: BW Country Store "Meet the Author" book signing, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., Big Walker Lookout, Wytheville, VA.
- 3 October: Olde Magick Ways cultural gift shop "Meet the Author" book signing, 6 p.m., 4763 US Highway 17 Bypass South, Murrells Inlet, SC.
- 13 October: Connecticut Renaissance Faire, "Meet Author Kim Headlee" special book signing, 1 – 3 p.m., 122 Mack Rd, Lebanon, CT. Come celebrate Halloween with me on this, the last Saturday of the faire; huzzah!
- 20 October: Dragon Festival, Virginia Museum of Natural History, 21 Starling Avenue, Martinsville, VA: vendor table; my program participation TBA.
- 27 October: NRCC Comic-Con, New River Community College, Edwards Hall, 5251 State Rd 373, Dublin, VA: vendor table.
Autumnal blessings to you!
I'm running a giveaway for an e-copy of
Snow in July!
Snow in July!
To enter, click HERE.