Hello and welcome to the June-July edition of The Dawnflier!
|Hot air balloons at early morning|
Goreme, Turkey 2009-10-16
(c)2009 Cornfield Depositphotos ID 101246070
EDITORIAL USE ONLY
Subscribers receive special news and offers. If you are interested, you are welcome to sign up HERE. I send out no more than one newsletter a month.
I've chosen the picture of the hot-air balloons in honor of the Chautauqua Festival and to express a wish I'm sure we all feel from time to time: that we could just hop into a basket and rise above all our issues and concerns, even if only for a day. I'm still up to my eyeballs in the tasks required for settling my dad's estate, so a day aloft in a balloon sounds really appealing about now. :)
I plan to dive back into writing new material in September, so there's not much to report in that department. However, I do have several upcoming personal appearances:
- 7–9 July: Vendor table in the Maryland Hallway at Shore Leave 39, Hunt Valley Inn, Hunt Valley, MD. Dealers room schedule TBA.
- 14–16 July: ConGregate 4/DeepSouthCon 55, Radisson Hotel, High Point, NC: program participation TBA.
- 28–30 July: US 21 Road Market, a 110-mile, multistate yard sale from Wytheville, VA to Harmony, NC. My booth is in the same spot as last year: outside the Lakes to Florida Grill, Rt. 21, Wytheville, VA.
- 29 July: WyVACon; 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Wytheville Community College, Wytheville, VA. I do plan to sell & sign my books at this event while my husband mans the yard-sale booth. And yes, he has already agreed to that duty. :D
Thank you for your interest in and support of my work!
Stories make us greater.
I'm running a giveaway for an e-copy of Liberty!
To enter, click HERE.
*** Special announcement: I need your help! ***
Twitter has unjustly blacklisted this blog as a "spam or malicious" website. As you can see by its content, it is neither spam nor malicious. If you enjoy this site, please consider performing the following steps:
- Visit the Twitter website reporting page (https://support.twitter.com/forms/spam).
- Select the button that reads "I can't tweet a link because Twitter thinks it's spam."
- Specify https://kimiversonheadlee.blogspot.com/ as the "Problematic link."
- Fill out the rest of the pertinent details and click "Submit."
- (Optional but greatly appreciated) Tweet this blog post but in the link replace ".com" with ".ca", ".co.uk",".ie", or any other Blogspot mirror site so that Twitter won't block your tweet from being posted.
Thank you so very much and have a blessed day.
— Follow Kim on Twitter
— Follow Kim on Pinterest
— Subscribe to Kim's YouTube channel
— Leave a comment on any page of The Maze, especially if you have done the Twitter, Pinterest, and/or YouTube follow
… and each action this month is good for one chance to win a copy of any of Kim's e-books.